Georg UK, one of the UK’s leading engineering companies, is selling a fully refurbished Blanking Line. The machine is currently at Georg’s Wolverhampton based facility.
The blanking line is a Bronx machine originating from the mid-1980’s and is currently being refurbished by the UK team to bring it to a good standard with a modern control system.
Georg UK originally bought two of these machines; one of which has already been fully refurbished and is currently in use at a steel processing site in the Midlands and this machine would also be ideal for use by a private steel or aluminium processing company.
The machine specification includes:
- Material: CRMS, galv. finish
- Thickness: 0,5 – 3,0mm
- Width: 500mm min – 1530mm max.
- Yield: 280N/mm2 max.
- Coil Weight: 20 tons max.
- Coil Diameters: 650mm min. – 1830mm max.
- Pack length: approx. 400mm -3500mm max.
- Pack Weight: 5 tons max.
- Leveller Speed: 36 metres/minute max.
- Direction: Left to right from operator side.
Anyone interested in more information about the blanking line machine and to arrange a visit should call Clive Beese on 01902 715110.